DarkRaiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRaiders

Welcome to Dark Raiders! an end game instances guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rogue application to join darkraiders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bialzibozo
Trial
Trial

rogue application to join darkraiders Empty
PostSubject: rogue application to join darkraiders   rogue application to join darkraiders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:47 pm

Character Information:
Name: Bialzibozo
Level: 70
Race: human
Class: rogue
Spec: 8 assassination / 48 combat / 5 subtlety
Professions: skinner and tailor
Describe or link to your gear: very good gear with most enchanted (epic weapons, hoot, trinket, legs, shoulders, ring) - substantial fire ress, arcane ress gear and starting shadow ress set

Game Experience
What raid experience do you have?: kara and most lvl 60 raids
Have you completed Karazhan attunment? yes
What heroic keys do you have? all of them - exalted with all main factions
Ventrilo, KTM, Deadly Boss Mods, Big Wiggs,CT_Raid (and Decursive if applicable) are our required raiding addons - do you have these or are you willing to install them?: yes
Do you have any alts?: a few just to trade on ah (e.g. potionsgirl, herbmeister etc)

Personal Information
Nationality: British
What days and times do you normally play WoW?: weekdays between 6pm and mid-night GMT / 3 - 4 hours per weekend
Our raid times are 8pm until midnight or 7 to 11PM (WOW time)) - can you subscribe at least on 2 raids per week these times? yes, during weekdays

We would be grateful if u can give us a motive to join us.
I'm very happy with my guild but we are very casual. I want to improve my gear and get more experience of end game instances. Also would like a more ready supply of heroic-ready guildies to do instances with
For future questions W/Pegasux
Back to top Go down

rogue application to join darkraiders
Page 1 of 1