DarkRaiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRaiders

Welcome to Dark Raiders! an end game instances guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply (edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kohlner
Trial
Trial

apply (edited) Empty
PostSubject: apply (edited)   apply (edited) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:56 am

Character Information:
Name: Kohlner
Level: 70
Race: dwarf, male
Class: hunter
Spec: Beastmaster and a little survival. 53/0/8
Professions: 375 skinnig and soon 375 LW
Describe or link to your gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Kohlner

Game Experience
What raid experience do you have?: So far i have only done Kara 2 times and all went well, but hoping to get more serious.
Have you completed Karazhan attunment? Ofc Smile
What heroic keys do you have? Soon got for Coilfang and CoT else none. working on it as allways
Ventrilo, KTM, Deadly Boss Mods, Big Wiggs,CT_Raid (and Decursive if applicable) are our required raiding addons - do you have these or are you willing to install them?: I all of the addons and ventrilo, thought i need to buy new mic
Do you have any alts?: A few. just some i play on when i get bored

Personal Information
Age: 14 lol! Neutral But many have said they think im ahead of my age.
Nationality: North europe, Denmark.
What days and times do you normally play WoW?: If possible evry day and from as early as possible to as late as possible. ussualy early and very late Razz
Our raid times are 8pm until midnight or 7 to 11PM (WOW time)) - can you subscribe at least on 2 raids per week these times? I belive i can but you never know what happens

I hope i can join your raids Smile
Back to top Go down
kohlner
Trial
Trial

apply (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply (edited)   apply (edited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:24 pm

are the silence a yes or no? O.o
Back to top Go down

apply (edited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkRaiders :: Recruitment-
Jump to: